Squirrel may have contributed to solar panel fire at Madison home – Channel3000.com – WISC-TV3

0 minutes, 19 seconds Read

MADISON, Wis. — Madison Fire Department officials said a squirrel may have played a role in a solar panel fire that occurred at a home Monday afternoon on the city’s far east side.

Crews were called to a home in the 7100 block of Littlemore Drive just before 2:45 p.m. Smoke and flames could be seen coming from a solar panel on the roof of the home.

This post was originally published on 3rd party site mentioned in the title of this site

Similar Posts